Sunday, October 3, 2010

Out on the Green

So I've been M.I.A for awhile. 

The past couple weeks at school have been strenuous. After 6 hours of art time in the studio, it feels good to open the doors to a beautiful sunset. Saturday afternoon rays keep everyone outside, laying about in there own fashion. The Green, as us skidmoreians call it, is the center of the campus, with paths leading every which way to different buildings of the school. And of course, its also a chance to see some chicks laying out during the beautiful fall days we've been having. My buddy Jon Marco and I cruised around campus on our joysticks. The green is our 7/11; our meeting spot. I guess the grass is greener on the other side...on the green.

Here are some photos of these lazy, relaxing parts of the day by the green. Enjoy!




































TTK

2 comments:

  1. they're all lookin good tom! =) i especially like the first skateboard pic and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete