Saturday, December 18, 2010

Knicks Vs. Heat


Lets face it, Knicks suck. Don't get me wrong, I'll go die hard for knicks, but they just don't have good luck. Now I don't know anything about basketball, but when I come home, my mom, little brother, and step-dad are 2 inches from the screen yelling at the announcers, I get exicted to watch basketball again. With that said, Eamon, my step-dad and I got ourselves some sweet seats at the Knicks Vs. Heat game that happened last night. We didn't exactly court side seats with spike lee, but we weren't posted up with the crazy, drunk, die-hard fans in the bleachers either.

1st half of the game was sick. The entire stadium went bezerks when we made any shot, and a loud, groaning "BOO" rumbled the stadium every time Mr. Lebron got his hands on the ball. Of course, that didn't stop him from dominating; probably got him even more juiced. 2nd half went by real slow, and the stadium slowly got emptier as the Heats points kept racking up, and the time kept getting shorter. The Knicks lost 123-91, but my camera kept me busy. ahhhh Knicks, next time I guess... Enjoy!

\


TTK

No comments:

Post a Comment